Friday, August 21, 2020

Yaps, Kickstarters, and Books, Oh My!

 Hey there!

Well, the dog (and cat, Poof, Peregrine, ocellar, chocho...you get the idea) days of summer are upon us. And even though we can't do all the stuff we're used to being able to do at this time of year, things are still going on, oh yes they are! 

Including figuring out why there's a tiny cover icon at the start of this post. It's because, for whatever reason, I cannot find the delete option in the new interface for Blogger. No mistakes allowed, that's apparently Blogger's new motto. But I digress...


It's Kickstarter Time!


Zombies Need Brains is doing another set of three awesome anthologies about Dieties, Derelicts, and Clashing Cultures! And you don't want to miss out!

I'm a featured author in "Derelict" and I can't wait for this one. But I know all y'all want to know what you can get in terms of reward levels. So here goes.

First off, the "bad" news. My first available rewards -- tuckerizations and a signed set of all 16 books currently available in the Alien series -- were gone on the first day. 

BUT, there are still great rewards now and upcoming.

Have you wanted to chat with moi or another author in a one-on-one setting, but you've been too far away to ever get to meet up at a con? Fear not, we have you covered. There's a list of authors -- definitely including moi -- who you can spend 30 fun-filled Zoom minutes with (and, yes, for me, if there are technical difficulties, I'll stay on until we've gotten our full 30 in). Limited only to the number of times each author is willing to chat. (It's moi -- you KNOW I'll run the yap until the cows come home, so fear not, I'll be available.) And that's not all.

As soon as we fund -- and we're close right now -- new rewards will be put up. Including...one more tuckerization in my story, and another signed set of the Alien series. I know! It's too happy to be true! But true it is.

So, check out the latest ZNB Kickstarter and let's get to doing all the cool things out there!

Speaking of Seeing the Me via the interwebs, check out my summer con panels for San Diego Comic-Con and CombatCon 2020!
SDCC 2020
The Four Quadrants of Publishing
Featuring Jonathan Maberry, Gini Koch, Nancy Holder, Andrew Mayne, and Livia Blackburne

Moderated by Bryan Thomas Schmidt
CombatCon 2020
Violence in our Characters
Featuring Gini Koch
Moderated by T.L. Smith

@56:25 minutes
And, speaking of ZNB and their awesome anthologies... 

Zombies Need Brains has announced the release of Galactic Stew! Featuring a ton of cool stories by awesome authors, it's got "Alien Capers" by moi, which tells the tale of what happened to those "left behind" in the Apatan System while Kitty & Company go to save the galaxy during Aliens Abroad. 

You know you want it, so don't delay, grab your copy today!




Unidentified Funny Objects 8 is Coming!

My story - "C.A.T. Squad" - is a standalone original that features, well, the cover model. You know you want to read that one!

Click here for the full Table of Contents -- it's gonna be a ton of fun, so keep your eyes peeled for pre-order opportunities and such!


Because I get asked this daily (often multiple times daily)...

Yes, Aliens Like Us IS coming, but...

No, Aliens Like Us still isn't ready for Prime Time, but...

I'm using the Virus Troubles to git 'er dun, so...

Fear not, Kitty & Company will be back sooner than you think...


I promise.

P.S. Despite what you'd think, pre-orders are still mattering a whole lot, so even though it SAYS it's coming in 2050 or 3000 or something, do your girl a solid and pre-order this book as soon as the various retailers allow it, please and thank you!


Random Randomness

Face Masks for a cause! 

As you know, a charity near and dear to my heart is the 
Joshua Tree Feeding Program. As a fundraiser, they're selling really great masks for only $10 each. Check it out and get a cool mask for a great cause!

I mentioned this last time, but the Maker of the Masks is taking a breather SO, there's only a short window to get yours. So, don't delay, once they're gone, they're gone!




That's it for today but, never fear, another Blog will be arriving next, um, month if I can manage it, and I promise to do my best. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy, remember we're all in this together, be kind to one another, give love and support to all those who are on the front lines in any capacity, and let's be readers out there. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love, 
Gini











Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home