Thursday, November 11, 2010

BREAKING NEWS

As the title indicates, I have some big news for y'all.

My Hook Me Up! subscribers, of course, already know what it is. But I couldn't really wait any longer to share with the rest of you.

So...here 'tis!

My awesome agent just called to share that DAW has confirmed they're buying Books 5 & 6!!! Meaning "Alien Diplomacy" and "Alien vs. Alien" will be coming in the nearish future to bookstores and eReaders near you! (You know, right after "Alien Tango", "Alien in the Family" and "Alien Proliferation".)

Par-tay! Par-tay! Par-tay!

*cough* Yeah, um, I'm cool, calm and collected.

There may be more yap forthcoming later today (I head to TusCon tomorrow, so we'll be on radio-other-than-Twitter silence until Tuesday the 16th), or there may not (lots of things to do, like, um, pack), but needless to say, this news could NOT wait!

Now, I have to go jump up and down for a while. And then, um, get to work. Because deadlines wait for no one. And I have two new deadlines rolling. WOOT!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Congratulations! YAY! *Throws confetti*

November 11, 2010 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That is *AMAZING* news (but not at all surprising since the Kitty Katt series RULES and DAW are lucky to have you)

YAY! More Kitty + Martini!!

Alien Collective 4 Eva

:)

November 11, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger June Kramin said...

Holy friggen wow! You are awesome! Best news I've heard in forever! Couldn't happen to a better gal! Can't wait!
((Hugs))
Buggy

November 11, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Marcy said...

Congrats, Gini! That's awesome news!

November 11, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thanks you guys! I'm so excited! It was a great thing to wake up to, I'll tell you!

November 11, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Kelly Anderson said...

That is really great news, and a totally awesome way to fully wake up in the morning! Congrats on the series!

November 12, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thanks, Kelly! Very excited that DAW seems very committed to the Alien series. Woot!

November 12, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger WKEverhart said...

I feel so cheated! I had to find this out over the blah-blah! :( Well, I forgive you. Anyway, my heartiest congrats. You've worked long and hard and now it's finally paying off. All things comes to
(s)he who works and waits!:D

November 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Amber Scott said...

SO stoked. It gives me a sense of everything being right in the world knowing more Alien will be there for me.

November 12, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Donna Del Grosso said...

How Awesome Awesome Awesome! He** I'm getting up right now and dancing too! So good to hear Gini!

November 12, 2010 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so freaking awesome!!! You totally deserve it Gini!!

Alien Collective 4 Eva (2)

November 15, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

@Willie - hey, you're on Hook Me Up! Not my fault you didn't read your email. ;-D

@Amber - aww, thanks, babe! *smootchies*

@Donna - LOL! Shake it, baby, shake it!

@Larissa - thank you! I love my Alien Collective peeps!

November 15, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home