Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rambling Humping

(Made you look.)

Happy Hump Day! As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, it's a short and sweet one today, as I prep for Phoenix Comicon  -- starting tomorrow! -- and do all those other good things, and you all prep for the happy downward slide to the weekend.

Catch the latest yappings over at Ramblings From a Chaotic Mind where I'm talking about Alexander Outland: Space Pirate by G.J. Koch (yes, moi).

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Phoenix Comicon. Check out my updated schedule for even more chances to see the me, and be sure to stop by Booth #1139 for hugs and other goodies.

Hope everyone in the States enjoys a lovely Memorial Day Weekend, and hope that everyone else has a lovely weekend no matter what you're celebrating. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home