Friday, June 1, 2012

Dances with Wolves, Yaps with Vixens

Happy Friday! Well, it's been a busy week and it's looking to be a busy weekend, at least for me. Not as busy as LAST weekend, though, so it'll seem slow by comparison. But before we head off for fun, relaxation, partying, errand-running, or extra sleep (oh, how I'd love to be going for extra sleep this weekend), let's get caught up on all the happenings around the interwebs first.

Head on over to Fiction Vixen where they have both a review of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate AND a new interview with G.J. Koch, also known as moi, along with a giveaway.

Speaking of giveaways, you can still enter to win a copy of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate over at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell through June 3rd. Ramblings From a Chaotic Mind has announced her winner of Alexander Outland, so be sure to check if it's you!

Next, see what My Not So Vacant Shelf thought of Alien Tango. Then check out the latest challenge from SOS: Serious Overload of Series at Goodreads. And after that, see what The Fictorians have planned for the month of June.

Speaking of June, I'll be making two personal appearances, so come by if you're able.
June 12, Queen Creek Writer's Group, presenting SciFi World Building, 5:00-8:00pm
June 20, Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore, Split Personality Summer Solstice Signing, 7:00-8:30pm

And now for something a little different, check out the Industry Spotlight over at Geek's Dream Girl featuring my BFF author Marsheila Rockwell.

That's it for today. I'm hoping to share my Phoenix Comicon experiences with you over the weekend, but I reserve the right to mix it up and keep everyone guessing, too. So, until the next time, let's be readers out there, and I'll catch you on the flip side! Peace out, my li'l gangstas!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home