Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Slice of Yap

Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone's having a good week so far. I have a good news/bad news announcement. The bad news: the writer's conference in Eureka Springs was cancelled. The good news: I get to stay home with the family for my birthday weekend, and do my galley review of Alien in the House without timing stress. So it's an ultimate win. Bummer that I won't see those of you who were planning to make the trek, but there's always next time, right? Of course right!

As a consolation prize, you still get to see the me, only via the interwebs. I got to be in the Slice of SciFi studio last week and wow, was that a blast! My first ever Slice show, Terrorists in Space is up at the Slice of SciFi website today. Check it out and see the me run the yap live! And yes, I'll be in with the Slice gang semi-regularly, as scheduling permits.

After checking out my inaugural debut, see what Fresh Fiction thought of Alien vs. Alien. Then see what Full Moon Bites thought of Touched by an Alien, and while you're there, get entered to win a free copy of said bookie wookie. After that, catch up on some ponderings from Medusa's Library about Alien in the Family, Alien Proliferation, and Alien Diplomacy; then see what Larissa's Bookish Life chose as her top 5 Sci Fi (Space Opera) Books.

Speaking of galleys, week two of the Tidy My Office contest is going strong, and this week Alien Tango's galley is what's up for grabs. But it's for Hook Me Up! subscribers only. Not on? Now's the time. Send an email with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line to gini@ginikoch.com and you'll be in and sent the contest rules.

And then, next week, maybe you'll be the person who's gonna get to go "squeeee"...because the winner of the marked up Touched by an Alien galley is...

Filia Libri

Note to our winner: You have until Sunday, January 27th to check in by sending me an email with your name (first and last) and your full mailing address. If I don't hear from you, the Gods of Random will demand a sacrifice and a new winner will be chosen.

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. So enjoy the downward slide towards the weekend, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home