Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Hear the Me, September Update, and More!

 Happy September! 

Check it out -- I'm doing a live reading a little later this month, there are books to be bought at any time but right now would be good, and more of all that jazz. Read on for details!


The Yap Reads Aloud!


The Horror Writers Association Atlanta Chatper has started a really fun thing -- the Southern Nightmares Reading Series

This month, in addition to awesome authors like Derek Phillips, Kelley Frank, Lee Murray (all the way from New Zealand!), and Venessa Guinta, I'll be reading as well!

Fear not, those afraid of horror -- my story will not be gross or slasher-y in any way. But you'll get to hear me read aloud (sometimes it's great...sometimes I sound like a hyperactive squirrel on drugs...tune in to see which Gini shows up!) and that's got to be worth the -- totally FREE -- price of admission!

Details for how to listen live on September 24, 2020 from 8-9pm Eastern time, and where to find the previous months' recordings, and a whole lot more, are at the 
HWA Atlanta website

 

Because I get asked this daily (often multiple times daily)...

Yes, Aliens Like Us IS coming, but...

No, Aliens Like Us still isn't ready for Prime Time, but...

I'm using the Virus Troubles to git 'er dun, so...

Fear not, Kitty & Company will be back sooner than you think...


I promise.

P.S. Despite what you'd think, pre-orders are still mattering a whole lot, so even though it SAYS it's coming in 2050 or 3000 or something, do your girl a solid and pre-order this book as soon as the various retailers allow it, please and thank you!

P.P.S. The book isn't available for pre-order in most places at the moment, because it's not back on DAW's schedule yet (because, well, see above). This is the (constant) reminder that, when it IS available, it'll help a LOT if you pre-order it. 
So many bookie wookies, so much time to catch up on all of them while waiting for Aliens Like Us. Check out my Bookstore and Bibliography for all the things!
Buy these books...

I just found out that author Rachel Caine -- a lovely person as well as an awesome writer -- is in hospice.

Please buy her books, most of which are on sale right now. Even a few sales will help, and more sales will help, well, more.
Random Randomness

This is so accurate that I feel personally recognized and attacked at the same time...
That's it for today but, never fear, another Update will be arriving next, um, month if I can manage it, and I promise to do my best. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy, remember we're all in this together, be kind to one another, give love and support to all those who are on the front lines in any capacity, and let's be readers out there. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home