Monday, July 18, 2016

I Ain't Ded 2016/SDCC 2016 Schedule

Hey there! Don't faint, I'm still alive.

I know, it's been ages. I've been busy (read: been horrifically late on yet another book but it's finally turned in). Hoping the first half of 2016 has been good to all of you (and, let me just say right now that I cannot BELIEVE that I have not done one of these all year, but, um, it's been an intense year so far). I have tons going on. I have no time to tell you about it yet. I swear to all the Gods and Monsters that I will catch all y'all up on all the things once I'm home from San Diego Comic-Con, where I go tomorrow.

BUT, until then, and for those of you who might be going or have friends, family, or acquaintances going, here's my SDCC schedule.

Wednesday, July 20, Preview Night Author signing Camp Alien and all the other bookie wookies at Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore booth 1119, 6-9pm. Preview night special: If you buy 3 books or more (don't all have to be mine, just have to be available at the MG booth), you get an exclusive Gini Koch totebag. It's large, it has a Poof on it, and you know you want it.





Thursday, July 21, Signing The Night Beat and Alexander Outland: Space Pirate while showing off all the cool things they have in their Gini Koch Collection (including an amazing expandable Poof Tote) at Museum of Robots booth 4634 (near the big Warner Bros. booth), 11:30am-12:00pm

Friday, July 22, Signing The Night Beat and Alexander Outland: Space Pirate while showing off all the cool things they have in their Gini Koch Collection (including an amazing expandable Poof Tote) at Museum of Robots booth 4634 (near the big Warner Bros. booth), 11:30am-12:00pm

Saturday, July 23, Signing The Night Beat and Alexander Outland: Space Pirate while showing off all the cool things they have in their Gini Koch Collection (including an amazing expandable Poof Tote) at Museum of Robots booth 4634 (near the big Warner Bros. booth), 11:30am-12:00pm

Saturday, July 23, Worldbuilding: Creating Realistic Fantasy Settings panel, Room 9, 2-3pm -- come see the me, Scott Sigler, Seanan McGuire, Claudia Christian, Brandon Mull, and Jon Skovron yap about how we do all the things we do, moderated by Cindy Pon!

Saturday, July 23, Worldbuilding Panel Autograph Session, Sails Pavilion, AA09, 4-5pm

Sunday, July 24, Signing Camp Alien and all the other bookie wookies at Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore booth 1119, 2-3pm

Hope to see some of the Alien Collective there. If you want to stay abreast of what's going on while I'm at the con, Facebook and Twitter will be your best bets.

Hope all of you have a fantastic time while I'm gone. Hope I'll get that contest I've been promising actually going.  Hope I'm not going another 6+ months without catching all y'all up on the madness that is Life With Gini. :-D So, until the next time (cross the digits that it's in about 2 weeks), let's be readers out there. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lover Craft said...

Thanks forr writing

October 15, 2023 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home