Friday, April 1, 2016

No Lie, It's Release Day!

Happy Friday!

This isn't an April Fool's joke -- Plush Life is now on sale everywhere! Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, and CreateSpace. So, don't delay, get your copy today!

Also, alt.sherlock.holmes, featuring my novella, "A Study in Starlets", will release soon (like April 7th soon), and pre-orders are now available for both hard copy as well as ebooks!

And, of course, it's never too late or too early to do your girl a solid and pre-order Camp Alien and Alien Nation now, from your favorite online or physical retailer.

Then check out what Alien Romances thought of Alien in Chief. After that, check out the interview with one of my editors on MECH: Age of Steel over at Geek Dad. Then see what The Books That Time Forgot thinks of The X-Files: Trust No One, featuring my story, "Sewers".

After scoring and pre-scoring all the bookie wookies, head over to Slice of SciFi and see what I think of Agent Carter, Season Two and Lucifer. Agree? Disagree? Aren't sure? Join the discussion over at Slice!

And now for some science! Science Alert shares that the evidence for Planet Nine from Outer Space is growing.

That's it for today, and while more will be on the way, so will I. I'm heading off next week for the chicklet's wedding meaning I will incommunicado for probably a good couple of weeks. Follow me on Facebook if you want current happenings, since that's probably the only place I'll be checking in for the next week or two. Otherwise, when I get back it's going to be contest time, so get ready to rumble! Of course, the contest will be for my Hook Me Up! subscribers only. Not part of the In List yet? Rectify! Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line and you'll be in and all ready for the winning that's just around the corner!

Until then, let's be NOLA visiting readers out there. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home